Smart control centres for water services
Optimising water services by sharing information
Designed by SUEZ, smart centres are equipped with smart, responsive digital equipment which provide city authorities with a global vision of their water and sewerage services. The sensors installed on the facilities (networks and plants) are used to collect and analyse the data in order to facilitate control in real time.
This new generation of smart control centres has three major objectives: excellence, sharing and service. In a single location, the control center consolidates services, know-how and smart technologies, through which SUEZ delivers:
- enhanced responsiveness in scheduling field maintenance work,
- improved performance by equipment and networks,
- an increased capacity to anticipate using predictive models,
- deeper data pooling and information sharing with stakeholders.
Providing consumers and local authorities with data is one of the top priorities of SUEZ, which proposes:
- Web platforms for consumers, which provides access to their consumption in real time.
- Web platforms for local authorities, which have real-time access to information and data on the service and can monitor actions in the field.
- Smart centres open to visitors.
Reacting in real time and anticipating thanks to smart technologies
The smart centres call on smart technologies to manage networks and plants. These are genuine decision aids as they collect real time data and report the necessary actions to the decision makers. Management can then assign the most appropriate maintenance teams.
An incident or an alert? Using smart technologies, the smart centre can localise and identify them. The tools plan interventions, contact all applicable parties for permissions, activate teams in order to ensure the quickest and most efficient intervention possible. In-depth knowledge of the operating conditions of the facilities and networks also allows for greater security in the event of a crisis, by anticipating the control strategies using predefined scenarios.
AQUADVANCED® Water networks, AQUADVANCED® Energy and AQUADVANCED® Well Watch
Based on the collection of multi-source data, digital modelling and the real-time processing of information, the three software applications dedicated to water management address the needs of drinking water operators: daily control of operations, detection of leaks, monitoring the water quality, security of operations, conservation of the infrastructures, reduction of operating costs, energy efficiency, etc.
AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage
AQUADVANCED® Urban Drainage is made up of three complementary modules that combine field measurements, external data, digital models and an optimisation engine that permanently monitor the sewerage system, flood prevention, the protection of the natural environment and the optimisation of the existing regulation and treatment infrastructures.
The benefits of 360° vision
The smart control centres are a concentrate of smart technologies that guarantee:
- better control to monitor and optimise operations,
- improved control and resources preservation,
- increased reactivity by planning and optimising the interventions of field agents,
- better performance, including the energy performance, of the facilities and networks,
- a capacity to respond to and anticipate unexpected events, notably weather,
- greater protection of the natural ecosystems, thanks to the anticipatory expert systems,
- more productive data sharing with municipal authorities, enabling them to deliver fluid information to their residents and manage their assets more effectively.