Tianjin Jinbin water plant: drinking water plant model adopting advanced technologies
Tianjin Jinbin Water Plant uses Luan River as the source of raw water, which is slightly polluted and characterized by the following:
- Large temperature difference, ranging from 0 to 30 ℃ (0-1℃ lasting around 1 month in winter);
- Medium turbidity, 20NTU-40NTU;
- Algae floods in the summer, reaching 14x106 /l in average, and up to 40x106-60x10 6 /l in the peak season from July to September;
- Heavily polluted by organic compounds, CODMn 3～5 mg O2/L;
- In winter, the water source features low temperature and low turbidity. Except for some indicators exceeding the standards, the water quality generally meets up to the Class III according to Environmental Quality Standards for Surface Water.
Nevertheless, the treated water quality shall meet the Drinking Water Quality Standards (GB5749-2006) of China, and some indicators are even stricter than the standard.
DensaDegTM technology with years of technical accumulation
This kind of settling tank is fast, economical, flexible and easy to operate, and it can produce stable and high-quality water with a small amount of sludge.
Technological characteristics include:
- High sedimentation efficiency, small land occupation, high ascending velocity up to 20~30m/h;
- High discharged sludge concentration up to 30~200g/l, no need of sludge concentration systems, simplified operation and capital saving;
- Stable and excellent water quality, due to its unique flocculation design and inclined pipe separation technology.
- Stable operation, resistance to shock loading, immunity to changes of flow or pollutant load;
- Low operation cost, saving 10~30% of the agents compared with the existing technology.
Aquazur® V with fabulous performance
Advanced and reliable combination of ozone and Cabarzur™ GAC filter
The use of ozone-GAC combination technology can achieve:
- Removing pesticide residues
- Sterilization and inactivation of virus
- Removing odor, stink and micro-pollutants
- Removing organic/inorganic pollutants, and mutagenic, teratogenic and carcinogenic matters
- Integrated treatment effect with chemical reaction, physical adsorption and bio-degradation
- Prolonging the working cycle and service life of activated carbon
- Improving utilization ratio of ozone
Cabarzur™ technical features:
- Adopting downward-flow, gravity-flow filtration;
- Adopting special filter head, filter head and accessories being up to the sanitary standards for drinking water;
- Adopting special Monolithique® interated filter plate;
- Air/water separated backwashing, avoiding loss of filter material, backwashing water consumption lower than 1% of water yield. Optimized backwashing procedure to prevent generation of mud balls;
- In view of the characteristics of activated carbon, the special shape backwashing water tank was designed to minimize the loss of activated carbon discharged along with backwashing wastewater, the annual loss rate of activated carbon being no more than 2%;
- Complete automation control.
Economical and rational water treatment technology to ensure water supply safety