The methods of collecting and processing data collected by means of cookies are specified in the “Cookies Policy”.
The publisher of the Website is SUEZ (Asia Pacific) Limited, a company registered under the laws of Hong Kong SAR, Company No. 151306, whose registered office is located at Room 701, 7/F, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong SAR (hereinafter “the Publisher” or “SUEZ”).
SUEZ may amend the Policy at any time, in particular in order to comply with any regulatory, case law, editorial or technical changes. Before browsing the Website, the User must read the latest version of the Policy.
The processor of Users’ personal data is one of the following entities, depending on the case:
- SUEZ, a joint stock company (SA) registered on the register of companies of Nanterre, registration No.901 644 989, whose head office is located at Tour CB21, 16 place de l’Iris, 92400 Courbevoie, France.
- Fondation d’entreprise SUEZ, a private law association without a legal personality, located at 1 rue d'Astorg, 75008 Paris, France.
These entities are hereinafter referred to individually as a “SUEZ Entity” and collectively as the “SUEZ Entities”.
The personal data processor will be the SUEZ Entity referred to below, depending on the purpose of the request indicated in the contact form:
- Business information: SUEZ SA or the subsidiary of the Group responsible for dealing with Users’ request or answering their question.
- Human resources (apart from submission of applications): SUEZ SA.
- Supplier relations: SUEZ SA or the Group subsidiary named in the contract (or any similar document) that the supplier is party to, or that the supplier is having pre-contractual discussions with.
- SUEZ Foundation: the SUEZ Foundation.
- Press: SUEZ SA.
- Others: SUEZ SA or the subsidiary of the Group responsible for dealing with Users’ request or answering their question.
1) What categories of data are collected?
- Contact data: refers to the compulsory data that Users enter by filling in the contact form(s), i.e.: title, surname, first name, email address, company name, telephone number, country of residence.
- Data published voluntarily by Users: refers to the personal data given voluntary to the Publisher by Users when filling in the text boxes provided for that purpose on the contact form(s), i.e. “Subject of your request” and “Message”. The Publisher strongly advises Users to avoid providing any personal data via these text boxes, and in any case to only provide information that is strictly required in order to process the User’s request (hereinafter the "Data Published").
2) Why does the Publisher collect Users’ Data?
- To deal with Users’ request for information or question and communicate efficiently with them, in the following fields: individual shareholders, analyst and investor relations, press relations, SUEZ Foundation, human resources (apart from submission of applications), supplier relations, SUEZ Ventures, or to answer any other Users’ questions, whether or not it is related to a current contract.
- To send commercial communications to the User in relation to the main interests he or she has previously expressed.
- To manage access to certain Services and their use.
3) What is the legal basis for processing the Users’ Data?
- If the User is a supplier: the contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
- If the User is an applicant (or potential applicant): the legitimate interest of SUEZ to answer the request of the applicant/potential applicant.
- If the User is a journalist, consumer or any other person: their consent obtained by means of the checkbox.
- If the User is a professional prospect wishing to receive information or make requests about the activities and services offered by SUEZ in relation to the specific needs previously expressed, or if the User is already a customer of SUEZ: the legitimate interest of SUEZ.
- If the User is a prospect (professional or not), the Publisher collects his consent by means of a check box before sending any global information via commercial communications.
4) Recipients of the Data collected
- Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies:
In accordance with the Regulations in force, the Data may be sent to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies solely to comply with legal obligations, representatives of the law, ministerial officers and organisations responsible for debt collection, and in connection with the pursuit of perpetrators of offences committed online.
- Data transferred to third parties:
The Data can be transferred or made accessible to the Publisher’s processors, suppliers and third party service providers (such as the Website hosting service provider and IT and/or technical services suppliers of SUEZ).
- Social networks
Users can share pages that concern them on social networks by clicking on the share buttons.
Collection of data via social networks share buttons is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties. You are asked to read the social networks’ policies to find out how your personal data is used.
- Data collected in order to respond to requests for information and questions from prospects (professional or otherwise) are kept on an active basis for the calendar year of the User's request, then for a period of 5 years for intermediate archiving.
- Data collected with a view to sending commercial communications to prospects (professionals) are kept on an active basis for 3 years from the last contact with the User (for example, a request for documentation or a click on a hypertext link contained in an e-mail), unless the User has exercised his right to withdraw consent, his right to oppose or delete (as the case may be), then for a period of 5 years in interim storage.
- Data collected with a view to contacting the customer service department of the Professional User with an existing contract with SUEZ (customers) is kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, unless the User has exercised his right to oppose or exercise his right to erasure. The data is then kept for 3 years on an active basis from the end of the contractual relationship, then for 5 years for intermediate archiving.
In addition, the Publisher may keep Data permanently on an anonymous basis for producing statistical studies. These studies will not on any account make it possible to identify the Users, and will only concern trends resulting from their aggregated Data.