Green Economy Forum & Exhibition (GEFE) 2022
GEFE 2022 brings together academics, innovators, students, experts across sustainable business and governance for three days of conferences, exhibitions, and high-level B2B and B2G dialogue sessions, along with EuroCham Vietnam’s Green Business Awards and annual Gala Dinner. The whole slate of events will act as a platform to enhance cooperation between European and Vietnamese business communities, and to promote a sustainable green Vietnamese economy through expertise sharing and technology transfer initiatives.
SUEZ participates as a Diamond Sponsor with booth located at GF19 among other major international companies like Airbus, HSBC, Vinfast, Schneider Electric, Porsche.
Click here for free registration to the exhibition and the available day passes.
Day 1: Monday, 28 November, 2022
GEFE Plenary Conference
• Topic: “Green Economy: Vietnam greatest development opportunity?”
• Time: 10:00 - 12:20
• Speaker: Farchad Kaviani, Managing Director of SUEZ Southeast Asia.
The opening session will be concluded with a speech from the Prime Minister of Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Mr. Phạm Minh Chính.
Panel discussion: Establishing an investment climate for the clean energy transition
• Topic: “Industrial zones as a key actor in localizing solutions”
• Time: 15:30 - 16:30
• Speaker: Farchad Kaviani, Managing Director of SUEZ Southeast Asia
Day 2: Tuesday, 29 November, 2022
Panel discussion: Ways out of the water crisis
• Topic 1: "Innovative solutions for water/wastewater management"
• Time: 10:15 - 11:45
• Farchad Kaviani, Managing Director of SUEZ Southeast Asia will be the moderator of this panel discussion.
- More details on the official website of Green Economy Forum & Exhibition (GEFE) 2022.