Third-Party Environmental Testing Services in China
An advanced management system, excellent teams, innovation spirit, and vision of providing quality services ensure constant improvement and long-term strategic partnerships with numerous customers.
- Surface water, groundwater, drinking water, farmland irrigation water, seawater and all kinds of industrial wastewater
- Soil, farmland, sediment
- Solid waste, landfill, hazardous waste
- Leaching toxicity identification
- Agricultural products and plant samples
- Ambient air quality
- Various sources of waste gas, such as stack air
- Indoor air quality
- Workplace and occupational hygiene
- Noise solutions
- Surface wiping analysis
The laboratories in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou occupy a total area of 5,800 m2. The branches and offices in Chongqing, Wuhan, Tianjin and other cities provide services throughout China. Of the 200 employees, more than 10 are senior technicians and over 80% hold a Bachelor’s degree. Over 95% of employees have experience in the chemical environment field, or have a related background.
In 2007, the Shanghai laboratory received Conformity Assessment accreditation from the China National Accreditation Service, as well as China Metrology Accreditation (CMA). The Beijing laboratory was established in 2011, it also has the same credentials. The Guangzhou laboratory obtained CMA certification in 2018.
Below are our long-term partners:
• Academy of Environmental Planning & Design Co., Ltd Nanjing University
• BCEG Environment Development Co., Ltd
• Shanghai Greenment Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
• China University of Geosciences (Wuhan)
• China Energy Conservation Investment Corporation